Sorted from best to worst (with some protest from fnord, who would move Howling 2 higher up):
- Addams Family
- Son of Dracula (1943)
- Dracula's Daughter (1936)
- To the Devil a Daughter*
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch**
- The Howling
- The Howling 2: Your Sister's a Werewolf*
*Featuring Christopher Lee
**Featuring Christopher Lee holding a giant genetically engineered soybean pod
- Winner, from a young kid to fnord (and fnord was NOT wearing a costume): "I watch you on TV every day."
- Runner up, in response to being handed a piece of candy: "I already GOT this one."
- Honorable mention: Projectile Coughing Elmo
- Halloween being on a Saturday doesn't really mean that you need to buy more candy.
- You should always subtract 2 years from a bag of candy's expiration date. So if a bag of Peanut Chews says it expires in April 2016, the candy is probably already as hard as a rock.
- The mom in the original Gremlins movie is clearly ex-CIA, and she should get her own movie.