Min and i will be gone until Monday enjoying Nearfest, so we leave you with these words of wisdom:
- We don't really have a lot of insight into what's going on in Iran, and the US taking an official position on it at this point can really only make matters worse.
- If Obama is doing something that Bush used to do that we didn't like then, there's no reason to like it now. And if Obama is doing something that actively goes against a campaign promise, saying that he's only been in office for five months isn't a valid defense.
- The Public Option is the compromise. We wanted Single Payer. So no more compromises.
- One pound of beef is equal to 160 pounds of potatoes.
- Marvel comics are awesome! But they'd be even better if they did it the way i say they should.
*amalgam of fnord and substitute, not fnord and prostitute
By fnord12 | June 18, 2009, 2:38 PM | My stupid life
| Comments (5)| Link